Shipping Countries: Malaysia
Shipping States: Putrajaya (Malaysia), Kelantan (Malaysia), Pahang (Malaysia), Labuan (Malaysia), Negeri Sembilan (Malaysia), Perlis (Malaysia), Johor (Malaysia), Terengganu (Malaysia), Penang (Pulau Pinang) (Malaysia), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Malacca (Melaka) (Malaysia), Perak (Malaysia), Kedah (Malaysia), Selangor (Malaysia)
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
(a) Before Delivery of Product
A Shopper may cancel their purchases without the Seller's approval at any time before the Product status on the Website is stated as "Processing".
(b) During Preparations for Delivery
Once preparations for delivery of the Product are in progress (where the status on the Website is stated as "Processing"), any cancellation will require the Seller's approval, subject always to the terms of the Seller Agreement.
(c) After Delivery of Product
Once a Product has been shipped out, the status for the order on the Website shall be changed to "Shipped" on the Website. The order can no longer be cancelled at this point, and any cancellation will need to be made via the return process as set out in Part B of this Policy.
A Shopper shall be entitled to a refund or exchange of a Product in the following situations:
1. (a) Product is defective
A Product is defective if it:-
1. (i) is unfit for its intended use;
2. (ii) not fit to be consumed;
3. (iii) has a defective design;
4. (iv) has been defectively assembled or manufactured; and/or
5. (v) is dangerous or harmful for normal use.
2. (b) Product does not comply with description/criteria
A refund or exchange is allowed if the delivered Product:
1. (i) is a different or the wrong product;
2. (ii) has different specifications from that advertised or ordered, such as different function, wrong colour or size;
3. (iii) has missing parts; and/or
4. (iv) is missing items promised